2006 Aug 19 23:27

[vox] Why Linux FS doesn't need defragmenting

[vox] Why Linux FS doesn't need defragmenting

A friend of mine asked me about defragmenting Linux drives, and I never
had a good idea as to why you didn't really need to.

Well, he found this page, and just shared it with me :^)

  http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org/index.php/2006/08/17/why_doesn_t_linux_need_defragmenting

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/