2006 Aug 19 11:45

[vox] [fwd] September SacLUG - Stupid Net Tricks with AJAX [Sept.14th]

[vox] [fwd] September SacLUG - Stupid Net Tricks with AJAX [Sept.14th]

----- Forwarded message from Sphinx -----

ONE NIGHT ONLY - September 14th second Thursday

Following Brian Lavender's slide show and tales from behind the iron
curtain on his recent stay with the Linux User Group of Havana, Cuba
that unrepentant hacker Linus Sphinx will present part 3 of his
continuing XML series,

  "Lethal Codin' III"
"this time it's portable"

in which he will walk through the original design and conversion of
the example game from part II into a completely table/frame/flash free
interactive graphical wonder demonstrating the awesome power of AJAX,
CSS2, XHTML, XML and XSLT that may just alter your perception of web
design completely as you witness his fledgling MMORPG staggering to
it's feet.

A ONCE A YEAR EVENT - DON'T MISS IT

Usual place and time http://www.saclug.org for details.

----- End forwarded message -----