2006 Aug 08 14:22

[vox] Linux capable WRT54Gs?

I think my current Linksys router is dying after 5 years of service, and
it's probably time to replace it. Does anybody know whether it's still
possible to get a Linksys WRT54G with linux support? (I was poking
around and I noticed that they're on to new versions that don't use
Linux as the firmware base anymore). Are there other cheap linux-based
wireless routers available?

--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/