2006 Jul 16 13:34

[vox] [fwd] Are you registered for LinuxWorld?

Seen on PenLUG's list.

----- Forwarded message from Bill Ward -----

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:11:15 -0700
From: "Bill Ward"
Subject: [PenLUG] Are you registered for LinuxWorld?

There are plenty of ways to get free exhibit hall passes, and
discounts on conference sessions and tutorials, but the sooner we get
to the date of the conference (August 14-17, just a month away) the
harder it will be.

One such way expires in 3 days.  Use code B0803.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO06A

--Bill.

--
Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes -
http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/