2006 Jul 13 11:00

[vox] Great Spam

I got a great spam e-mail today.  It's one of those lottery winning ones that
told me I won $500,000.  But here's the good part:

"All participants were
selected through a computer ballot  system drawn from only Microsoft
users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world."

That's interesting because it is only on extremely rare occasions that I do
personal e-mail from Windows 98.  I almost always use Linux.

Bob