2006 Jul 12 10:03

[vox] [fwd] looking for volunteers to help man LinuxWorld 06 SanFrancisco Ubuntu Booth, as well as other things

Seen on the SVLUG list...

----- Forwarded message from "Ubuntu California Team (Mark Nielsen)" <ubuntu.ca.team@gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:12:01 -0700
From: "Ubuntu California Team (Mark Nielsen)" <ubuntu.ca.team@gmail.com>
Subject: [svlug] looking for volunteers to help man LinuxWorld 06 San
	Francisco Ubuntu Booth, as well as other things

Hello guys,

I am organizing the Ubuntu booth at LinuxWorld 06 in San Francisco in
August.
I am looking for volunteers to help man the booth who:
1. like Ubuntu and would like to promote it at LinuxWorld.
2. like Debian and would like to promote it at LinuxWorld.
3. like SVLUG and would like to promote the group at LinuxWorld.

while maintaining a professional stance towards other Linux Distros and
operating systems.

I basically would like it if volunteers could help stop by and man the booth
for an hour or two.
If interested, please let me know and you can check out our temporary
homepage at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

If someone already posted a message here about this, then I apologize, I
just joined this list.

Thanks!
Mark

--