January 6: Social gathering
2006 Jul 11 10:06

[vox] Speaker for July meeting

We currently do not have a speaker for next week's LUGOD meeting.
Would anyone here like to present something?
(Monday, July 17th at 6:30pm at the Davis Public Library)

Details on Speaking at LUGOD:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Maps/directions to the Library:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

Thanks!

-bill!