2006 Jun 29 20:35

Re: [vox] July 4th event?

Its my mom's house on top of the hills.  Over 180 degree view from the Carquinez bridge to Mt Diablo.  Entertainment is usually of the form of an old N64, a modded XBOX and of course the fireworks from Vallejo to Concord.  Viewing is best done outdoors, but is by no means mandatory.

-Adam

Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> wrote:
On Tuesday 27 June 2006 16:59, Adam YErgovich wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> If you don't mind a drive to the bay, i can offer the
> best seat in the house to several different firework
> shows on the bay and plenty of food. Its in Benicia,
> which is a good 40 mins away but i'm happy to host
> there if folks are interested. Just need to know who
> all is coming ahead of time so i can prepare.

That sounds really nice. I've been to the Benicia fireworks before
and enjoyed them immensely. Are you in a high-rise, or is this an
outdoor viewing?

> I figure at very least i owe Pete a drink for his
> excellent Linux Module programming guide. It has been
> exceptionally useful to me.

Is Pete coming for a visit? If not he would have a long drive....

Rod