2006 Jun 27 18:17

Re: [vox] July 4th event?

Hello,

I live in Fairfield and could use a ride.  If anyone is coming down 80 from
the SF Bay area, and wouldn't mind picking me up, and/or dropping me off
afterwards, I would appreciate it.  There's a train I can use to get
there so the
ride home is the important one.  I need go to sleep early,  say before 11pm,
to go to work the next day.

Much Thanks!
Mike

On 6/27/06, Ryan <cjg5ehir02@sneakemail.com> wrote:
On Monday 26 June 2006 01:25 pm, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod| wrote:
> So I heard rumor that LUGOD may be having a picnic or BBQ event for our
> July 4th social gathering.  Does anyone have any details?  If not, I
> suppose we should start planning it!  (I'd like to announce it soon :^) )

I checked with the city, they do not offer bbq area reservations on the 4th.
I have a small portable grill that we could use, and just take over some area
of grass.  Anyone else have any sugguestions?

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.