2006 Jun 26 13:25

[vox] [fwd] Debian at LinuxWorld Exposition! Yippie!!!

Seen on the Bay Area Debian mailing list...

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli -----

Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:45:15 -0700
From: Michael Paoli
Subject: [bad] Debian at LinuxWorld Exposition!  Yippie!!!

First, kudos to the Debian folks on last year's Debian booth in
San Francisco at LinuxWorld Exposition - that was a great showing and
very successful.

And on to this year and San Francisco.  I guess some/much of that
discussion and work on that is on the debian-events-na list and
related resources ... I did find this:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-na/2006/06/msg00001.html
Which does include:
> Re: Debian & LinuxWorld? - How's it coming along? Help? Wiki?
>     * To: bad@bad.debian.net, debian-events-na@lists.debian.org
>     * Subject: Re: Debian & LinuxWorld? - How's it coming along? Help? Wiki?
>     * From: Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
>     * Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:42:05 -0700
> As we've now been told that we'll actually have a booth at LWCESF,
> I'll go ahead and get stuff rolling here.
:-)
(I believe Don is on the BAD list, but under a different e-mail address,
and that's probably why the item didn't also show up on the BAD list.)

Great to hear that Debian will have a booth.