2006 Jun 10 10:42

[vox] [fwd] Mellon announces grants for orgs supporting open source

Seen on Schoolforge's mailing list:

----- Forwarded message from "David M. Bucknell" -----

Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:39:09 +0700
From: "David M. Bucknell"
Subject: [school-discuss] Mellon announces grants for orgs supporting open source

I posted this on Opensourceschools.org just now.  Looks like a
promising attempt to shore up the volunteer network.  I also think
they are explicitly aiming at more than higher ed, so school software
developers shouldn't be shy.  Seems like a number of developers and
orgs supporting them among us should apply.

http://opensourceschools.org/article.php?story=200606072019089912

David

--
http://iteachnet.org