2006 Jun 08 12:59

[vox] Reminder: SacLUG meets tonight

SacLUG meets tonight in Sacramento. See:  http://www.saclug.org/
And if you go, tell 'em Bill sentya! ;)

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:49:43 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Tonights Meeting

Hi,

Just a remineder that we are meeting tonight at 7.  I don't have an agenda or formal presentation, but I was leaning toward discussing make and ant and maybe some other releated topics, like automake and rpm's. But its flexible.

I also have books to give away.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com