2006 Jun 07 17:26

Re: [vox] [fwd] Looking for Volunteers for Open Source Software Labat NECC 2006

Re: [vox] [fwd] Looking for Volunteers for Open Source Software Labat NECC 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 11:01:10AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> ----- Forwarded message from Steve Hargadon <steve@hargadon.com> -----
<snip>
> Free and Open Source Software Lab at NECC 2006
>
> We are looking for some more volunteers to help with
> the Open Source Lab at NECC 2006, July 5 - 7 in San
> Diego.

Hey Steve.  I've asked the Tux Paint developer list if anyone there
would be interested in either (a) seeing if we could get a Tux4Kids
exhibit going at NECC, or (b) helping you out with the OSS Lab.

Out of curiosity >;^)  what kinds of apps will you be showing off in the lab?