January 6: Social gathering
2006 May 24 13:36

Re: [vox] Debian + KDE vs. Kubuntu

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:39:09PM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 May 2006 11:27, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > It's finally happened.  I've bought a copy of Windows XP and will be
> > installing it on my *sigh* home PC at some point soon.
>
> Like Micah, I'm curious why you'd do  that.  Is it games, or work related
> stuff?  If it wasn't for work I would get rid of my Windows 98.

I leave the games on the dedicated gaming systems, for the most part
(since I have so many of them, and it's way comfier to sit on a couch with
a big TV and a dedicated controller, than it is to sit at my desk with
(usually) a keyboard and mouse).

Like I said before... BREW and J2ME work requires I use Windows.
At my last job, my desktop at work was a laptop, so I could just bring it
home if I needed to.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/