2006 May 14 08:06

Re: [vox] No Heckling LUGOD This Year

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 10:33:22PM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> I was at the Whole Earth Festival today and looked for the LUGOD
> both so that I could heckle, and give my arguments for why Windows
> is better than Linux for all those that will listen, as I have done
> in past years.  But I couldn't find the booth.  I just learned from
> the website that LUGOD is not appearing this year.  What a
> disappointment.

Last I heard, by the time we went to look into it, it was too late to sign
up.

Except, then I later overheard (on IRC earlier this week) that people
were thinking of going, and still talking to the WEF coordinators.

But, like, that's all I know.  No idea if anyone went and set anything up
this year. :^(