2006 May 14 00:56

[vox] No Heckling LUGOD This Year

I was at the Whole Earth Festival today and looked for the LUGOD both so that
I could heckle, and give my arguments for why Windows is better than Linux
for all those that will listen, as I have done in past years.  But I couldn't
find the booth.  I just learned from the website that LUGOD is not appearing
this year.  What a disappointment.

Bob