2006 May 11 11:43

[vox] [fwd] BBC documentary on Free and Open Source Software

[vox] [fwd] BBC documentary on Free and Open Source Software

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma -----

 From the APDIP site:
A two-part documentary, /Code Breakers/ will be aired on BBC World TV
starting on 10 May 2006. Code Breakers investigates how poor countries
are using FOSS applications for development, and includes stories and
interviews from around the world.

The famous digital divide is getting wider. A two-part documentary, "The
Code Breakers," to be aired on BBC World starting 10 May 2006 examines
whether free/open source software (FOSS) might be the bridge?

More at: http://www.apdip.net/news/fossdoc

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.