2006 Mar 29 10:06

[vox] [fwd] Leading Itanium Processor Architects to Keynote GelatoConference

I was asked to pass this along.  If people prefer I filter these
(aka [D]elete!), let me know and I'll try my best to not clutter up this list
with such announcements.

Thx!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Nan Holda -----

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:09:07 -0600
From: "Nan Holda"
Subject: Leading Itanium Processor Architects to Keynote Gelato Conference

The Gelato Federation announces the keynote speakers for the Gelato
ICE: Itanium Conference & Expo to be held on April 23-26, 2006 in San
Jose, California, USA. Jerry Huck (HP), James Reinders (Intel
Corporation), Don Soltis (Intel Corporation), and William Worley
(Secure64 and Itanium Solutions Alliance) are scheduled to present on
the past, present, and future developments of the Intel Itanium
architecture. Speaker biographies are available at
http://www.gelato.org/meeting/#keynote

Gelato ICE will address current high-performance computing issues and
collaborative solutions specific to Linux on the Intel Itanium-based
platforms, and will feature 50+ presentations and the exchange of
information in formal and informal settings. An Early Bird discount is
in effect until March 25, 2006. Program and registration details are
available at http://www.gelato.org/meeting

Hope to see you  in San Jose!
Nan

Nan Holda