January 6: Social gathering
2006 Mar 21 11:23

[vox] LUG meetings this week

A number of LUGs are meeting this week!

Today, Monday March 20:

  * LUGOD in Davis (that's us!)
    "DVD Authoring with Linux"
    http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

  * SF-LUG in San Francisco
    "Python"
    http://www.sf-lug.org/

Tomorrow, Tuesday March 21:

  * BALUG in San Francisco
    "Time Management for System Administrators (and everyone else too)"
    http://www.balug.org/

Thursday, March 23:

  * PenLUG in Belmont (near Redwood City)
    "Practical Development Enviornments"
    http://www.penlug.org/

As usual, check out the LUGOD event calendar for other interesting local
user groups, and nearby LUG and conference activity that'd be of interest
to Linux users:

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Enjoy!

-bill!