2006 Mar 03 11:01

[vox] [fwd] Re: [vox-announce] Agenda for officers' meeting today

Lee posted from an unsubscribed address, so I'm passing it along on his
behalf...

Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:48:07 +0000
From: lwelter02@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [vox-announce] Agenda for officers' meeting today
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Cc: hajhouse@houseag.com

Henry,

One topic of concern that arose during the past year was the demos -- the choice of a good site, in particular. In addition, though my experience is limited, does the format and content of demos deserve consideration? It seemed that discussion and attention was fairly esoteric, since those passersby who took interest were fairly knowledgable (and eager to reveal their expertise). Has this been true, and is it at the expense of beginners? Are the latter suitable Linux adopters?

Lee Welter

From: hajhouse@houseag.com (Henry House)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel