January 6: Social gathering
2006 Feb 19 00:28

[vox] Biggest uptimes!

It's been a while since we've had a "biggest uptime" match.

My desktop's got a measely 43 days, but that's because I tore down my entire
desk and put it back together.

My webserver/ftpserver over at ServerBeach is at 245 days, though. :^)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel