2006 Feb 10 06:46

[vox] Linux ice cream maker

Finally, a Linux-based ice cream maker:

  http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT9296154631.html

Between this and the Linux-based cow-milking machine, Linux will soon
cover all aspects of the ice cream making process. ;)

-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw