2006 Feb 08 23:44

Re: [vox] Consulting Fee?

hi you kan send on mail add ( munaaya20@yahoo.com)

jim stockford <jim@well.com> wrote:

which wiki?
there are several technologies.
I've installed use mod, which is a perl script that
sits in the web server's cgi-bin directory--that was
an easy install, of course I'd already got the OS
up and running, that and the web server, etc.
Time to install CentOS was maybe two hours,
time to screw around with config stuff here and
there was another two hours, time to get use
mod and put it in place with a little doc support
for users was maybe another two hours tops.