2006 Feb 06 17:41

Re: [vox] Consulting Fee?

Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Probably simple enough to install Debiab, apt-get install MySQL & PHP
> (assuming they are the right versions needed for MediaWiki), and
> install MediaWiki (assuming it's not apt-get'able).

That's pretty much what I was planning on doing, though I was planning on
using Ubuntu or Kubuntu rather than straight Deb.

> Can you tell I've never set up a Wiki? :)

I've done several.  ;-)  Installing is pretty easy; learning how to use it
isn't. It took me two hours my first time to figure out how to create a
new page.

My main question, though, is how to figure out how much I should charge?

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com