2006 Feb 06 14:09

Re: [vox] Consulting Fee?

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 01:19:17PM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> I've never done this sort of thing for profit before (well, okay, I do PHP
> development for a living).  I figure it would take half a day or so to
> build the server, and possibly a couple of hours to set it up as a
> webserver with MySQL, PHP, and MediaWiki.

Probably simple enough to install Debiab, apt-get install MySQL & PHP
(assuming they are the right versions needed for MediaWiki), and
install MediaWiki (assuming it's not apt-get'able).

*shrug*

Can you tell I've never set up a Wiki? :)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel