2006 Jan 14 15:08

[vox] [OT] Tux Paint stuff for sale!

I've got a CafePress shop full of fun Tux Paint related things,
including shirts for adults and kids, stickers and a bumper sticker, and
two exciting new items [1]:

  Tux Paint 0.9.15 CDROM
  http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw.42861464

    Contains the latest Tux Paint for Windows, Mac OS X,
    RPMs (for RedHat and Fedora CORE Linux) and Source Code
    (for everyone else!) [2]

  Tux Paint 2006 Wall Calender
  http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw.43065668

    My 12 favorite drawings [3] made by children around the world using
    Tux Paint, in easy-to-use calendar form! [4]

It can all be seen here:  http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw

For those of you thinking this is _totally_ off-topic, Tux Paint is
an Open Source program, developed by yours truly with help from others [5],
and the idea was thanks to a conversation with Stephen Matthew Helms from
LUGOD, back in 2002. :^)

-bill!

[1] Maybe I'm just easily excited ;^)

[2] The latest Tux Paint made its way through Debian's 'Incoming' _today!_
    Too late for the current disc, sadly.

[3] It was hard to pick only 12!

[4] I got mine in the mail today; I'm impressed with the quality;
    not just of CafePress's glossy printing, but how well the tiny original
    drawings scaled up to 8.5"x11"

[5] Including Jan Wynholds, Mark K. Kim and Dmitriy Ivanov of LUGOD.