2006 Jan 13 10:05

Re: [vox] Monday meeting - Togo's?

Wow, that would be awesome to have food along as well.
 I'm willing to chip in, and i might be able to pick
up the sandwiches to boot.  I think they'll fit in my
car just fine.

Only concern is that food will draw more people, and
i'll be even more nervous in front of everyone. : P

-Adam

--- Ryan Castellucci <cjg5ehir02@sneakemail.com>