2006 Jan 12 05:03

[vox] [fwd] BayLISA General Meeting - January 19, 2006 [Cupertino]

SacLUG's Brian Lavender will be speaking at BayLISA next Thursday
down in Cupertion!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis -----

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:46:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Jennifer Davis
Subject: BayLISA General Meeting - January 19, 2006

Join us for the first BayLISA meeting of the year!

When: January 19, 2006 7:30-9:45pm
Location: Garage 1, Apple Campus, 4 Infinite Loop Cupertino CA 95014
Topic: Enterprise Grade Virtualization with Open Source Technologies
        Sean Perry, and Brian Lavender - XenSource

Topic: NetBSD 3 for System Administrators: an Overview
        Jeff Rizzo, NetBSD Developer

RSVP NOW: http://www.mollyguard.com/event/23223462
Directions:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=4%20Infinite%20Loop&csz=Cupertino,+CA+95014&country=us

For complete abstracts, view the RSVP description.

The January general meeting is sponsored by XenSource.  Come join us
for pizza, beverages, and quality talk about virtualization, and the
just released NetBSD 3.0.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!                          Now available!  Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                        bumper sticker, and apparel!