January 6: Social gathering
2006 Jan 09 14:30

[vox] Re: All In One Printer/Scanner/Fax?

[vox] Re: All In One Printer/Scanner/Fax?

Beat me to it. HP is about the only manufacturer I've seen that supports
Linux like this. Note the compatability page. There is good support for
both printing and scanning. I would assume that if a product isn't fully
supported now, it's probably just too new.