2006 Jan 09 14:15

Re: [vox] All In One Printer/Scanner/Fax?

Re: [vox] All In One Printer/Scanner/Fax?

On 01/08/2006 11:44 AM, Richard Crawford wrote:
I think I've almost convinced my wife that an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax machine would be a good investment (hey, it took me two years to convince her that a DVD player was a good idea).

The idea I've had is that I would hook the device up to my Fedora Core 3 server, and connect to it with my Kubuntu or FC3 or WinXP computers. I've had pretty good luck getting printers to work, but I've never gotten a scanner to work under Linux. Does anyone have one of these devices that they've gotten to work under Linux? If so, what brand/model, and are there any tricks I should know about?

http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/