2006 Jan 03 16:09

[vox] [fwd] [Roselug] Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force[Jan 19th]

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:55:04 -0800
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] January Meeting: Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force
To: roselug@roselug.org

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
    Thursday, January 19, 2006.  6:30-9:00p
Please note that this is the first meeting of our new "3rd Thursday"
schedule which will continue at least through June.
The meeting will be held at our normal location:
    1915 Douglas Blvd, Roseville.
    Inside the Raley's Supermarket in the Events Center, back-right
corner of the store.

I have arranged a speaker from the Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes
Task Force http://www.sachitechcops.org/.  I don't yet have a complete
outline of the talk, but I have asked them to focus, at least in part,
on technology use in crime and crime-prevention, computer forensics,
cyber crime topics, etc.  I don't yet have a bio from our speaker, but
I will post it as soon as I receive it.

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford | paul@droflet.net | www.droflet.net
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/