you might try spidertools.com for linux
distros: i got knoppix 4.x from him in
October.

On Dec 28, 2005, at 4:03 PM, timriley wrote:

From: Adam YErgovich <ayergovich@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:08:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Anyone have a fairly recent, complete KNOPPIX CD?
I have version 3.6, if you want to drive over to
Sacramento (by Sac. State). Otherwise, you might
try http://cheapbytes.com .

tried downloading one recently, but either the image
itself is messed up or my burner is wonky or
something... i'm getting a few errors that are
affecting my remastering process ( i believe).

-Adam