[vox] ETEL conference - free tickets

I have confirmation of 5 free tickets to
http://conferences.oreilly.com/etel - O'Reillys Emerging Telephony
Conference.  If anyone wants to go email me offlist.

The conference is Jan 24-26 in Burlingame (San Francisco) and covers a
variety of telephony aspects.

Cant beat free :)  (normal price is like $1800 or something)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378