[vox] Graphical nethacks

Last night the topic of graphical interfaces to Nethack was brought up,
and Ryan Castellucci mentioned Falcon's Eye.

I knew there was another one, with a similar name, and fortunately
they recently released an update, which I saw over at LinuxGames.com just
now. :^)

  Vulture's Eye/Claw, an isometric Nethack and Slash'Em interface based
  originally on Falcon's Eye, has reached version 1.11.

http://www.darkarts.co.za/projects/vultures/

:)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/