[vox] Emerging Telephony Conference

I am a speaker at ETEL http://conferences.oreilly.com/etel and can get
substantially discounted tickets for people that want to go.  I do not
yet know the total number of tickets I can get so if you are interested
you should email me off list so I can create an ordered queue.

Tickets should be no more than $200 and maybe less (I am trying to get a
higher discount).  The normal price right now is $1800 so its a good
discount already.

I dont know if anyone is interested in this or not.  Its Janurary 24-26
in San Francisco (burlingame).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378