[vox] [OT] Free iMac, with Debian. Who wants it!?

[vox] [OT] Free iMac, with Debian. Who wants it!?

I've got an Apple iMac[*] that I'm getting rid of.  It does not come with a
power cable, keyboard or mouse, but has USB for the latter, as well
as a built-in ethernet port.  (It MAY have built-in Airport; dunno.)

The system was donated to me, but the prior owner had over-zealously
wiped a lot of stuff off of it (incl. Safari and Terminal!), and I was
unable to afford the $120 for a new Mac OS X disc (which I needed, despite
the damned thing already having (most of) the latest version (10.3.7) at
the time!)

I was recently given a Mac mini to do my OS X Tux Paint porting, so there's
no point in me keeping this thing around.  It takes way too much space. :^)

I'm about to wipe the HDD and put Debian PPC on it.  I can bring it to
tomorrow's LUGOD meeting for whoever would like it.  Please email me
privately if you want it!  First-reply gets it! :)  (Unless you don't
show up!)

[*] Not unlike this: http://images.apple.com/pr/photos/iMac/imac-lowres.jpg

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/