Re: [vox] Linux microcontrollers.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 02:20:03PM -0800, Adam YErgovich wrote:
> I'm not sure how great of a presenter i'd be. i notice
> that you have a lot of powerpoint presentations, which
> i've never been much good with.  Heck, i don't even
> have powerpoint or the openoffice equivalent.

Slides are not a requisite to presenting.  Numerous people have
just given talks or demos w/o any slides (simply using the projector
to demonstrate).  Numerous others didn't use ANY kind of overhead,
and just sat and talked with us. :^)

Also, some folks have simply used plain ASCII TXT files for their
"slides". :^)

Anything goes!

> That aside, i can ramble on quite a bit about the
> board.

Sounds good! :^)

> I'm happy to talk, field questions, or whatever, but i like to keep
> things low key. If that means being a "presenter", ermm... okay.

Yep!  How is Monday, January 16th for you? ;^)