[vox] Reminder: Nominations for LUGOD Officers closes tomorrowbefore the meeting

[vox] Reminder: Nominations for LUGOD Officers closes tomorrowbefore the meeting

Re-sending Emily's original announcement.  Note that LUGOD officer
nominations CLOSE at tomorrow's meeting, and voting begins, so now's
your chance to nominate yourself (or someone else)!

----- Forwarded message from Emily Stumpf <evstumpf@ucdavis.edu> -----

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is now accepting nominations for club
officers for the next term (December 2005 through May 2006).

LUGOD's elected officers are:

root (president)
sys (vice president)
typescript (secretary)
/dev/null (treasurer)

Members may nominate themselves, or another, for any or all of the
positions.
Voting will take place between the next two LUGOD meetings (Tuesday,
December 6th and Monday, December 19th).

To make a nomination, send an email to LUGOD's secretary:

typescript@lugod.org

For more information on officers and their duties, as well as LUGOD's
election process, see our official Bylaws:

http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

<snip>

Emily Stumpf
typescript@lugod.org