[vox] Sacramento Asterisk Users Group

I am just sending out a reminder about the Sacramento AUG which meets
tonight at 7pm.  Meeting details can be obtained at
http://www.sacaug.org/Meetings.

The November AUG meeting will be represented at the Sac LUG next
Thursday, and if time permits the Dec AUG presentation will be presented
as well.

November content: intro to asterisk & differences between voip and TDM
networks
December content: dialplan introduction

Both of these topics are geared more towards people that have little to
no knowledge of Astersik, so if you are interested it would be nice to
see you there :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378