2005 Nov 30 14:24

[vox] RoseLUG meets tonight!

RoseLUG meets tonight in Roseville.  There's no presentation planned, but
they're looking for ways to improve the club (activities, topic ideas, etc.)

Also, it appears RoseLUG now has an IRC channel on freenode. (#roselug,
of course!)

  http://www.roselug.org/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/