2005 Nov 25 18:47

[vox] [fwd] [sprint] Bugzilla Usability Help

Seen on the FLOSS Usability Sprint mailing list:

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Messina -----

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:49:23 -0800
From: Christopher Messina
Subject: [sprint] Bugzilla Usability Help
To: sprint@flossusability.org

Hey all,

We're working on trying to improve bugzilla and wondered if anyone had
some free cycles to throw at our project... All will be contributed back
to Mozilla, so it's a pretty opportunity to see some improvements made
to one of the world's most widely used unusable bug tracking systems!

http://diary.e-gandalf.net/?p=181

Chris

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com