2005 Nov 15 12:02

[vox] [OT] Photos from VCF 8.0

I was at VCF 8.0 today (and will be tomorrow) exhibiting my Atari 8-bit
stuff (800XL computer, 2600 game system, and two Lynx handheld game systems).

Mike Simons helped me bring stuff to the show to set up, and then spent
quite a bit more time playing games on my stuff than I would have imagined. ;)

Seth Nagao came down from Sac with a friend (sorry, forgot his name already!)
and said 'hi', as well.

Anyway, I put photos up, and now I'm beat, and am off to switch to
Horziontal Mode (tm)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/bill/photos/vcf80/

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com