2005 Nov 03 13:47

[vox] [fwd] [roselug] November meeting [looking for speaker]

LUGOD's set through the end of the year, speaker-wise, but it looks
as though RoseLUG could do with a speaker later this month!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:15:44 -0800
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] November meeting
To: roselug@roselug.org

We have a meeting scheduled for November 28.  Let's not let this one
get cancelled due to lack of interest, since it is essentially our
last meeting of the year (December has traditionally been a "social"
meeting since it typically falls so close to Christmas).

Let me know if you have topic ideas, suggestions, anything.  If you're
willing to present one of those, then that's even better.  :)   I'll
say again that I really need someone to help me coordinate, recruit,
and schedule speakers.  Anyone with contacts at local businesses that
are doing interesting things with Linux?  What's the hot new topic in
the community that we need to know about?  Feel free to discuss, we
have plenty of bandwidth available on this list.

Thanks,

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford | paul@droflet.net | www.droflet.net
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/