2005 Oct 25 15:06

[vox] Public Access Terminals

Hi Folks

I'm going to upgrade the PA terminal at the Coop soon. I'm moving to using the boothbox livecd (http://boothbox.sourceforge.net/). Depending on how well the CD works we can plan on a big push for more terminals around town. Would be nice to standarize it all.

Any feedback, ideas? I'm trying to get dcn to setup a homepage for the pa terminals.

Any word of the state of other pa terminals? I can't remember who takes care of the newsbeat one but do you want to move that to the new livecd?

Thanks
-- Darrick