2005 Oct 05 12:29

[vox] [OT] Cellphone game!

Those of you who know me know I'm into writing games.  And you probably
know I have a job writing cellphone games.  (No, not Linux phones, sadly.)
Well, I thought I'd brag... err, I mean... I figured some of you might be
curious what I've been up to.

Well, check out this nice (if not 100% accurate) review!

  http://www.wgamer.com/gamedir/game-5984&page=REVIEW

(The official page for it is here: http://www.penultimate.com/wordnerd/ )

For what it's worth, the backend is LAMP-based. :^)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/