2005 Oct 03 17:39

Re: [vox] [fwd] C-SPAN 2's FCC Interoperability Subcommittee

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 02:05:06PM -0700, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
> Either a moron, or a Microsoft mouthpiece. But I repeat myself.
>
> (Apologies to Sam Clemens.)

Uhyup.  To quote a previously-posted URL:

  "The column 'Massachusetts Should Close Down OpenDocument' that
  appeared on FOXnews.com Sept. 28 identified author James Prendergast
  as executive director of Americans for Technology Leadership, but
  failed to disclose that Microsoft is a founding member of that
  organization."

Wah wah waaaaaaaah.

-bill!
(noticing an article on the same site about how "scaling back
oil refinery regulations would help lower gas prices"...  no doubt, buuut...)