2005 Oct 01 13:12

Re: [vox] [fwd] 1,000 Used Computers Needed for Hurricane Relief;Other Tech Relief Projects

Re: [vox] [fwd] 1,000 Used Computers Needed for Hurricane Relief;Other Tech Relief Projects

Hi Folks:

My next step is to try to contact Nancy Jo in Baton Rouge and get her final wants and instructions.  It is no doubt we can pull something off but I want to make sure what we send there is used and not dumped -- a lesson I learned 10 years ago.

It may take the weekend but I will definitely get back to you all as soon as I hear.

BEN

bullring@gmail.com wrote:
I would love to help too.  Let me know where and when and I can arrange time around work & school.

Joshua