2005 Sep 28 04:10

[vox] Would LUGOD like to participate in SuperUser Meeting in MtnView, Nov. 12?

[vox] Would LUGOD like to participate in SuperUser Meeting in MtnView, Nov. 12?

BayLISA and Usenix are stirring things up by putting together a
'SuperUser Group Meeting' this November.  They're inviting various UGs in
the area to participate.

BaySUG '05 will include talks, networking opportunities, and a tour of the
Computer History Museum in Mountain View.

Would members of LUGOD like to participate?  We have to opportunity to tell
them "yes, LUGOD will [officially] be part of this event."  (Either way,
there are also volunteer opportunities, and members can individually
attend the event.)

A few details on the event are online, here:

  http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/

Thanks!

-bill!
(who Jennifer from BayLISA contacted to ask about this ;^) )