2005 Sep 27 16:39

Re: [vox] [Fwd: LUGOD interest in ISPCON Fall at Santa ClaraConvention Ctr]

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:06:44PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

> [...]

Thx for the fwd, Jonathan.  Did they provide an URL?  Is there a cost to
register?  (I'm not personally particularly interested, but was going to
put something up on our website's calendar, and might pass it along,
e.g., to SVLUG.)