2005 Sep 13 23:25

[vox] Photos from Software Freedom Day 2005

[vox] Photos from Software Freedom Day 2005

We had a reasonable turnout at our LUGOD table at Farmer's Market on
Saturday, and I've put up the few photos I took of the event:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2005.09.10/

Here are some links to other groups' photos from around the world:

  http://sf-day.org/gallery/index.php?gallery=./SFD%202005%20Events
  http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/2005_pictures

Some groups had pretty big turn-outs and had presentations.  Check out
these, for example:

  Philippines:  http://www.plugz.cjb.net/
  India:  http://sf-day.org/gallery/index.php?gallery=./SFD%202005%20Events/INDIAN%20LINUX%20USER%20GROUP-%20CHENNAI%20CHAPTER
  Tijuana:  http://floss.linuxbaja.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=42